Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Little Helper

A few nights ago Scott was helping me do the laundry and had set the laundry basket in the front hall. A few minutes later we found this. Of course we laughed (and luckily I had just cleaned the floor) and then we scooped up Maxwell and thanked him for his help. I love our little helper!



I had to include this picture from today because it was so cute. Grandpa and Grandma (Scott's parents) have been here this weekend visiting and Izek and Maxwell have had so much fun with them. You can see in this picture here how tired Maxwell has been...I hadn't even fed him lunch yet and he is our little eater! Sleeping babies are so sweet...

5 comments:

Ro said...

so cute! i love little helpers and sleeping babies are the sweetest thing in the whole world, he's adorable!

{ a m b e r } said...

Hey! I just found your cute blog! I love the Halloween page you have!

Reeser5 said...

Sheesh. He is growing up so quickly, Rashelle. I love being able to watch it happen. He is such a precious, sweet, and adorable little guy! I love that look he gets when he looks up at you. His head his tilted high and his eyes are lowered with his lips puckered and slightly opened. SOOOO CUTE! UGH!

And by the way, your layout is way cute! So Halloweenish!

Carter Family said...

SOOo cute! I love when they fall asleep at the table. It is so fun to watch them as their eyes get heavier and heavier... and you know there going to fall any second. Your boys are so cute! :)

Samantha said...

Sweet little guy! I love when they start folding their arms and closing their eyes at prayer time...sweet memory you caught on tape.