Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sneaky Sneaky Scott - He pulled a fast one on me

My 30th Birthday was one I will ALWAYS remember! Thanks for all your hard work and everything you did for me babe...I love you with all my heart...

The Birthday Girl

Clarissa and I (The Birthday Girls) - I am so glad I could celebrate and share my 30th with her...she's the best!

It meant so much that my brother Dan and Bri came up for my surprise party - it was so fun to spend the evening with them and my beautiful little niece Hanna (hiding in the blanket)

I am so glad my friend Jen came from Sacramento...it was hard to move away from her when we had to for Scott's job and I am so glad we have stayed in touch...(thanks for coming too Mike)
This is when I first got there (I am walking in behind Scott)...I thought we were attending a Prop 8 meeting. Scott sure did a great job surprising me!

Talking with Bri when I first got there
People watching the awesome slideshow Scott and Brandon made for Clarissa and I

Nathan and Samantha having fun dancing on the dance floor

Isn't our birthday cake beautiful-I didn't want to cut it (Thanks Liz)

Nate and Allison having fun during the dance contest

Clarissa and I getting ready to blow out our 30 candles
(I still can't believe I am 30)

Showing off our birthday sign

Me, Liz and Clarissa-I love my friends

Liz, Samantha, Me, Clarissa, Charisse, and Gina

Opening up my birthday presents. I got my favorite perfume (Ralph Lauren Blue), some Halloween stuff, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Goodies, and a new Vacuum. I know a vacuum doesn't sound very exciting but I REALLY needed one...you know how I love to clean (99% of the time). Plus Scott did get me a Wii Fit which I absolutely LOVE working out on!
Thank you honey for all the scheming, lying (or fibbing), lost sleep, and hard work you put in to planning such a memorable 30th birthday for me! We may not always be each others favorite people but I really do love you and I am so glad we are married and that I can call you mine forever and ever!
Thanks to my family and friends for sharing this special day with me. For all you did to help plan and prepare. It is not easy to surprise me and you all pulled it off! Thanks for a day that I will never forget!

7 comments:

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Rashelle! Your hubby did a great job making a big deal out of your milestone 30th birthday. Kudos to him and love to you both...

Tara Rickards said...

Rashelle, I'm so sorry we couldn't make it! We really wanted to be there! I was so excited for you when Scott told me! I know how much you love surprises! I'm so glad you had a good time! You deserve it! Love you! So glad you are part of my life!

Carter Family said...

What a fun surprise! Props to Scott! What a sweet hubby! So fun to share birthdays with friends! Take care... and Happy Birthday! :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Happy Birthday, what a wonderful husband you have. Sounds like the night was everything and more he so thoughtfully planned.

Reeser5 said...

No, YOU'RE the best! I am sooooo glad I got to celebrate our 30th together! It was so much fun. Love ya, Girlie!

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday Rashelle! Surprises are the best!

The Gage Cage said...

Happy Birthday Rashelle!!!! How fun. A dance contest too......what a great party!!!!!