Last night we FINALLY went to the Lombardi Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun and the boys had a great time. The weather was beautiful and so were the pumpkins. I love going to the pumpkin patch. We decided to pick out two pumpkins...one for the family and one for the boys. As we were searching for our "favorite" pumpkin Scott kept asking Izek "this one Izek..." to which he would reply "not that one." It was so cute so after a few times of Scott asking him I told Izek to "tell daddy that picking out a pumpkin is serious business." Which for close family and friends who know Izek's personality...Izek responded with "yeah...it's serious business dad." He is so funny. We had so much fun and the boys didn't want to leave. We can't wait to carve our pumpkins tonight!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad y'all had a great time. Your boys are just so handsome. = D
I love the pictures! Your boys are seriously so cute!
Hey Rashelle, I just wanted to let you know that we made our blog private so if you want to add on to our list, go ahead and send me your email at lisaowens99@msn.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment