Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our Disneyland Date


Scott and I have been wanting to go to Disneyland...just the two of us. We were finally able to work it out and went. It was really nice because we knew it would be extremely busy but we didn't feel rushed since we go quite often with Izek. We just wanted to go and enjoy ourselves. It turned out to be hot but not too hot. We also made reservations at The Blue Bayou. It was soooo good! We recommend it to all of our family and friends.

This is a funny story. I wanted to get my face painted and I didn't like any of the choices so I chose Tinkerbell. On the top pic is the first girl who did it. Scott said it started off good but when she finished we thought it looked like a weird fairy. So when we went over to California Adventure we asked a guy at the face painting booth if he would redo it. As you can see on the bottom pic he did an awesome job and kept apologizing for the horrible job the other girl did. I got so many compliments the rest of the day. It was kind of fun to be a kid for a day!

3 comments:

Lance and Celeste said...

How fun going to Disneyland without kids, getting to do what YOU wanted to do and not your children, that is a very good idea.

Carter Family said...

Shane and I and Lisa and Rob George went to Disneyland, just adults last month! YEAH!!! Isn't it so much fun?! We stayed for 2 days and I really wasn't ready to come home. We also enjoyed Blue Bayou. It was so fun to go on rides and not be stressed! LOVED IT!

Tara Rickards said...

That would be such an awesome date! You are too cute! Always a big kid at heart! I'm so glad you are one of my friends! I just love your personality! I love the face painting too!