Monday, June 23, 2008

Maxwell's First Haircut


Today we cut Max's hair for the first time. He had those cute little curls in the back and it was starting to look a little mullety (I know that's not a word but I don't care). I was so sad to cut it because it's just one of those things that makes me realize he is getting bigger. I love combing his hair over like a clean cut handsome boy but Scott and I also love to give him mo hawks once in awhile . Every time we mo hawk his hair we get compliments on how cute he looks.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a darling family you have! Rashelle I'm so glad you found me. Don't we just love the blogging world? I'm finding so many Fresno friends! Peek in and I'll do the same!
Love, Lisa (Leonard) Owens

Samantha said...

Oh my goodness how cute is that! He looks just like Izek now! Hey I saw your name on the library list today, but I didn't see you! Hopefully I will see you soon! Miss ya!

Tara Rickards said...

How cute!!! It is so sad when they grow up! Every stage is exciting but I get sad when they aren't babies anymore. I can't believe how fast he is growing!