Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Happy Mission Anniversary, Welcome Hanna Kaye Addington!


I just wanted to wish a wonderful birthday to my mother. I could never say how much she means to me and our family. Thank you mom for making me strive to be a better person, for being such a great example when it comes to the gospel. You always have encouraging words and a listening ear. I could never ask for a better mother, grandmother to my children, or a better friend. I only hope I can be even half the mother you are then I will have accomplished a lot. We love you and hope you have a great day! (We hope you loved Izek's Happy Birthday song on your machine this morning) :)


It was one year ago today that my little sister Bethany entered the MTC (Missionary Training Center) in Provo, Utah. She is currently serving in the Uruguay, Montevideo Mission. We miss her so much but admire her sacrifice to serve the Lord. The people of Uruguay are so lucky to have her. We love her so much and are always thinking of her. We are looking forward to her coming him this December. We miss you Hermana Bethany Addington!

Welcome Hanna Kaye Addington!
Monday June 23, 9:23 PM Hanna Kaye was born at Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. 5 lbs, 11 ounces and 18.5 inches. Mom and daughter are doing well. Little
Hanna will remain in neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) until she can establish a consecutive 48 hour period of regular sucking for feedings every 3 hours. Other than that she is a perfect beautiful little girl! Congrats Dan and Bri!

2 comments:

Tara Rickards said...

Happy Birthday, Sister Addington! I just want to second what Rashelle said about you being such a good mom! I remember in high school Rashelle would talk about lunches you would have together and how she could always talk to you like a friend. I think we all hope to be that kind of mother who can lead and be an example, but be numbered among our children's friends. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Tara Rickards said...

PS! Congrats Dan and Bri on your new baby! I will remember her in my prayers.