Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Catch Up Time"

I thought I would share some pics from our fun activities the last 5 months:
Point Mugu Air Show ~ Saturday; August 7, 2010  
We had so much fun with our friends the Fingers! The boys loved all the planes and checking out all the helicopters! The second picture is the boys peeking out of the helicopter that was used in the movie "Godzilla." It was so cool!
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit ~ July 23-25, 2010 
They stayed the whole weekend and we were able to do a lot of fun things with them! It worked out perfect because they came to church with us and were able to see Izek give his first talk in primary! He did a great job (even though he was really quiet and shy)!
Day at the Beach ~ Thursday; July 15, 2010
Our good friends the Fusano's ~ July 6th and July 10th 2010
We were so excited they invited us to their families beach house and we had such a great time doing sparklers and going on a night time boat ride! We said a "little" goodbye a few days later because they moved out of the ward. They are not too far but we will miss seeing them as much as we did! We sure love the Fusano's.
Happy 4th of July ~ Mammoth Mountains California
We had a wonderful time celebrating the 4th holiday with Scott's side of the family! We did so many fun things! Izek loved rock climbing and riding the zipline (Maxwell was a little sad he wasn't quite big enough to do what his brother could; but he was a good sport about it!). We rode the gondola, had a blast at the parade, playing family baseball (with 60+ people), and doing the fire station events! It was so much fun to cap off our trip with the fireworks and Thrifty's ice cream on the way out of town!
CHP (CA Highway Patrol) North County Shootout ~ June 29, 2010

Date Night: My "First" Time Shooting ~ June 18, 2010
Izek's Last Day of Preschool ~ May 26, 2010
Carrie Underwood Concert (Fresno, CA) ~ May 18, 2010
Bethany Graduates from BYU (Woo Hoo!) ~ April 21-25 2010
Easter and the California Poppy Fields ~ April 12, 2010
The boys looked so handsome in their Easter clothes and so we decided to go take some pics and have a picnic at the Poppy Fields. It was such a fun day but it was quite windy which made it even more cold. This was the best picture I could get of Maxwell because of the wind!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So I hope you don't mind, but I'm totally going to start following your blog. :)

I remember my dad taking us to airshows when we were kids and having so much fun. Looks like you guys had a great time as well!!!

I also love the post below about how the boys entertained themselves when Mom and Dad were busy working... so cute and funny! It's amazing what their little imaginations with come up with. I saw my mom going through the "getting your Bachelor's while you have kids" thing, and hearing about you doing it too, makes me so impressed with you. I definitely don't think I could ever do that! It'll set a great example for your kids to see how much you value education!