
So, Scott has been bugging me for "awhile" now to catch up on our blog! I have just been so busy I can't believe it has been almost 5 months since my last post. I decided to go back to school and finish my Bachelor's degree online through BYU and BYU-I and I am so excited. It is amazing how much more I appreciate school now that I am older. I remember when Scott and I first got married almost 11 years ago; seeing women in my ward who were going to school with little ones at home and wondering how they do it all!? I thought at the time...there is no way I could be a mom (and all that comes with it) and go to school! Now I found out...I can do it~ and have a job from home on top of it all. Crazy life but I love it! I am even more excited that I only have 7 classes left to finish and I can hardly wait. It has been hard because my time is a lot more limited and so sometimes there are those days where the boys have to find "their own fun." I try not to make these days too many but when they happen it is quite fun to see what the boys come up with to do. Today started off like any normal day...Scott off early to work, the boys bouncing into my bed (me not wanting to wake up just yet), healthy breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast (with Nutella...mmmm!), quiet games and reading in the morning with the boys, the boys helping me with a few household things (cleaning etc.), and then can you believe it's lunchtime already!!! Didn't I just clean up from breakfast (lol)! Boys are fed, clean up kitchen from lunch, get them situated to play, and I start to get ready to head to my office. "MY OFFICE" ~ this is where the magic happens! My Heritage Makers business (20+ hours a week), School (20+ hours a week) and where I keep my busy life in order (endless amount of time)! Today was a great day because the boys were quiet for a little over 2 hours. Then I decided to check on them and this is what I found (see pictures):
I asked them why they had all the kitchen chairs in their room and they replied, "We are playing school." I asked them why they put pullups on... their dogs and they replied, "We are potty training them!"
2 comments:
Congrats on going back to school - I would love too! Some day . . . Dallas is getting ready to start his doctorate, so I'll be waiting awhile longer. What are you studying?
SO cute! I bet your boys keep you pretty entertained. How are classes going this semester?
Post a Comment