I can't believe how fast 18 months has gone by. I have really missed my little sister. We all anxiously waited for her this past Friday at the LAX airport. No one was more anxious than mom (as you can see from the pictures - lol). The nephews and nieces had so much fun making signs and wearing their "future missionary" name tags. How lucky the people of Uruguay were to have her in their lives as she is such a blessing to everyone's lives. We are so proud of her and love her so much for her sacrifice to serve our Heavenly Father and I hope we can all strive to be the type of missionary she is in all our daily lives. We are so grateful to have her home. She will be home in Fresno for a few weeks and then she will return to BYU where she will finish her schooling. We love you Beth! (Also, I had to include the last picture of one of the gifs she brought home to her family...it is so beautiful and I love it so much. If you can't tell it is the Oakland temple where Scott and I were married...it is a clock all carved out of wood.)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment