We had such a nice quiet Christmas at home this year and we really enjoyed it. Now that the boys are getting bigger Christmas is beginning to be so much more fun. Izek has his own idea of what he wanted from Santa for Christmas (see pics below). Daddy had to work late Christmas Eve day so we went out to dinner at Claim Jumper (so yummy). Then we came home and had our nice family program: read from the scriptures, talked about the birth of baby Jesus, had some yummy Christmas goodies, read Twas' the Night Before Christmas (with a fun DVD to go with it), set out milk and cookies for Santa, carrots and marshmallows for his reindeer, sang Christmas songs, said prayers, and it was off to bed to wait anxiously for Santa's sleigh bells to ring on our rooftop! We had a great Christmas but we also missed both of our families...
The two pictures above are hilarious! I am such a mean mom and rarely let Izek have gum (mainly because somehow it ends up all over his clothes) so Santa was so nice to fill his stocking with gum. The first picture is how excited he is and the second picture is him not wanting to wait for mom or dad to help him open it! Isn't it just so sad how I deprive him of gum?!?
2 comments:
Looks like a fun Christmas. I too, deprive my little ones of gum... the stuff just makes a mess, no matter how you look at it... but my kids react the same way your little guy is! So cute! :)
Hey! love your pictures and your background is so cool! How do you do that? I just started a new blog for my photography and baby items I make. Hope you like it! Tell Scott 'HI'
Post a Comment