
GO LA DODGERS!
BOTTOM OF THE 9TH DODGERS TAKE IT! SCORE 6-5
We went Monday night with a bunch of our friends (over 50 in our group) to the Dodger game. We took both the boys and had a blast! Maxwell didn't have the best time...he did great for being such a little guy but we decided we would wait until he was a little older and could appreciate it like Izek. Izek on the other hand LOVED it! He stuck it all night long, he had a blast with his friends, and had fun yelling and clapping "Go Dodgers!" We can't wait to take him again. I guess we are now officially Dodgers fans! It was only a matter of time :)
When they announced it was time for the National Anthem we told Izek to stand up and get ready. The next thing we knew he was folding his arms, bowing his head, and closing his eyes. He clearly thought that the entire stadium was getting ready to say a prayer. We couldn't believe how cute it was. Yet at the same time wouldn't it be nice to start many things in the world with a prayer? :)



5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I wish we lived closer! I miss you guys!
Ugh..Izek is so freakin CUTE!!!!! He cracks me up! Especially when he pointed to Claire Miles and said, "That's cute." Hehe
I was so bummed we missed the National Anthem...AGAIN.
Thanks for coming. We had soooo much fun!
You guys will have to come visit us here in Phoenix next spring, the new dodgers spring training facility is only a mile from our house. It will be great to watch them get beat by the D-backs!!!
So much fun. You guys are so cute! Let's get together. THe kids only have 2 more weeks of school.
Meg
The kids have about a week and 1/2 of school left. Anytime after that would be great. I think Mark even has some weekends off coming up. I need your house #. Email me. My home # is 559-685-9123.
Meg
Post a Comment