
This year was a wonderful Easter. Izek totally mastered egg hunting and loved telling everyone at church "Happy Easta!" He gets so excited when he knows we are going to church. Both Izek and Maxwell looked so handsome in their Easter clothes. Plus it was a little nostalgic for mom to put Izek's first Easter outfit on Maxwell. What a peaceful and joyous day we had. We missed being at Uncle Jarrod's house and and attending cousin Taylor's blessing...but we were with them in spirit! We hope everyone had a great and beautiful Easter! We love and missed all of our family.
8 comments:
Hey Rashelle- I found your blog! How are you guys? I had no idea you had another baby- you guys sure make adorable little boys!! They are too cute. Hope all is well, it's fun to see your blog and catch up. :)
Nelson Family! So glad to find your blog! Cute pics of your boys. I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing well! Keep in touch! Marlo Carter
Rashelle, your boys are so sweet and cute! You and your hubby look like you're doing well. It was so good to see you last weekend. Your mama looked great too - just like I remember her. You're on our blog list now - it will be fun to watch your family and keep in touch. - Jennifer
Hey Rashelle. Wow! It has been a while since I have talked to you. I didn't realize you had another son...very cute! I know about all things boy! :) They keep you on your toes. I still live in Tustin. We love the ward here and it is hard to ever think about leaving it. I am glad that you guys love Valencia. That is a nice area. Now that I know you have a blog we will have to stay in better touch. I love that blogs let us see how everyone is doing. I just heard from Rachel (Sorensen)Spencer because she found my blog..I haven't talked to her in at least 10 years. I am glad you are doing so well.
Love, Kristen
Rashelle! Your boys just get cuter and cuter! I love your blog! I don't have one yet, but I think I just might start one after seeing how cute yours is! I love all the pictures! I miss you! Let's get together soon!
They are just as sweet and cute in the inside as they are on the outside!
Rashelle, It's so great to see your cute family, how fun, I happened to find your blog, I hope you remember me, Celeste Gentry now Hughes come check my blog out lanceceleste.blogspot.com
Ok I have no idea how I got here but I am glad I found you! Your boys are unbelieveably cute!! Glad things are going well!
Post a Comment