I picked up Izek and Maxwell's cousins - Emma and Ben on Thursday and they came to stay with us. Brita needed to rest due to a few minor pregnancy complications and so I wanted to help her get the rest she needed (even though she was "bored out of her mind" - her words!). Grandma came to help me with the kids and let me tell you it was an eventful weekend. Emma and Maxwell were not trouble at all but Ben and Izek on the other hand....well let's just say they are both typical two-year old boys. We had so much fun though. By each night Grandma and I were completely wiped out. I should mention Scott was in Fresno fixing our car with our brother-in-law (thanks Matt!). Here are a few pictures from our fun weekend.
Here is Emma, Ben and Izek patiently waiting to make Banana Bread with Grandma. They just finished making really cute Easter cards with Grandma for Aunt Beth who is on her mission in Uruguay. Grandma always has fun activities to do with the grandkids! We love you grandma...thanks so much for all you do! Izek and Ben having fun outside
with a bouncey ball...what cute boys!
with a bouncey ball...what cute boys!


MY CLEAN TEAM!
Izek and Ben had such a blast helping
their grandma vacuum. How they love
to clean-(we will see how long it lasts-haha!)
No comments:
Post a Comment