Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where should I begin?

MAXWELL TAYLOR NELSON
Since I am just beginning this blog and not much has happened this year so far (since this year only consists of one month)...I decided to start with the most exciting thing that happened this past year in our family. For those of you who know me I hate being pregnant. I WISH I was one of those cute happy pregnant women...but I have just come to accept that will NEVER happen for me. But when all is said and done...it is worth every minute of pain. Maxwell Taylor Nelson was born on Monday; August 27, 2007 at 6:59 p.m. Weighing in at 7lbs 14oz and 19inches long. He was much bigger than Izek. Which made it just wonderful when my epidural started wearing off halfway through pushing! I don't know how women do it without such a wonderful drug but more power to them. We were so excited when Maxwell finally arrived and Izek just adores his baby brother; always asking "Mom, I hug and kiss Maswell?"

No comments: