Tuesday, January 29, 2008


Hello family and friends! I am finally taking a crack at blogging. Many of my friends and family do it so here goes my first attempt. Please remember this is a work in progress!
A little bit about our family:
Scott and I have been married for almost nine years. We have two amazing sons Izek Scott (2) and Maxwell Taylor (5m). We currently live in Southern California and we absolutely love it! We have lived here over a year and are just finally feeling settled. We previously lived in Northern California (Laguna/Sacramento) for five and a half years. It was hard for us to leave because we had made so many friends but Scott's new job with law enforcement moved us on!

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

I am so happy you have a blog. Now we can keep in touch better. Your family is darling!