FYI: Scott and I celebrate our "10 YEAR" Anniversary this Friday (the 16th). Time sure flies! I can't ever wait to put up my decorations (I do it the 2nd or 3rd week of September...I know I am crazy): spiders/spider webs everywhere, frankensteins, witches, ghosts, pumpkins galore and my FAVORITE - purple lights on the outside of the entire house. My boys love it too (I think Scott gets a little annoyed sometimes- but I know he is hiding his obsession); costume searching usually begins in July so I can start scoping them out (I have not attempted to make one yet but someday I will). How can anyone not LOVE this time of year?! The colors, the smells, the excitement! Here are a few fun pictures from our yearly trip to Lombardi Ranch. Enjoy!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
This is my most favorite time of year. I love it when October rolls around. I LOVE Halloween...I remember all the fun things my parents used to do: to our fun costumes (homemade sometimes), to making yummy goodies, and even turning our garage into a Haunted House for the entire neighborhood. Maybe I love it even more because I got married in October.
FYI: Scott and I celebrate our "10 YEAR" Anniversary this Friday (the 16th). Time sure flies! I can't ever wait to put up my decorations (I do it the 2nd or 3rd week of September...I know I am crazy): spiders/spider webs everywhere, frankensteins, witches, ghosts, pumpkins galore and my FAVORITE - purple lights on the outside of the entire house. My boys love it too (I think Scott gets a little annoyed sometimes- but I know he is hiding his obsession); costume searching usually begins in July so I can start scoping them out (I have not attempted to make one yet but someday I will). How can anyone not LOVE this time of year?! The colors, the smells, the excitement! Here are a few fun pictures from our yearly trip to Lombardi Ranch. Enjoy!






FYI: Scott and I celebrate our "10 YEAR" Anniversary this Friday (the 16th). Time sure flies! I can't ever wait to put up my decorations (I do it the 2nd or 3rd week of September...I know I am crazy): spiders/spider webs everywhere, frankensteins, witches, ghosts, pumpkins galore and my FAVORITE - purple lights on the outside of the entire house. My boys love it too (I think Scott gets a little annoyed sometimes- but I know he is hiding his obsession); costume searching usually begins in July so I can start scoping them out (I have not attempted to make one yet but someday I will). How can anyone not LOVE this time of year?! The colors, the smells, the excitement! Here are a few fun pictures from our yearly trip to Lombardi Ranch. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment