Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Today was really beautiful weather and so I was able to get some great shots of our family activities. We woke up and the boys were excited that the Easter Bunny had come! He brought them LOTS of candy (next year hopefully he will bring less candy-LOL) and a pair of Super Soaker Water Guns. I made some delicious orange rolls for breakfast and we watched the DVD Finding Faith in Christ. We had fun tie-dying Easter eggs and then we got the boys all ready for church. I think they are so handsome...I couldn't believe I got such a good picture (Maxwell never stands still long enough for me). We had such a nice day at church and enjoyed Sacrament Meeting and all the wonderful lessons. We came home and had a scrumptious BBQ Tri-Tip dinner with all the fixings. Then the "boys" played outside with the water guns and had so much fun (as you can see below). Which worked out nice so I could clean up the kitchen and house. What a great day we had!









2 comments:

msprimadonna67 said...

Great pictures, Rashelle! I can't believe how handsome those little boys are: )

Tara Rickards said...

SO cute!

It was so fun to see you last weekend!!