Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Las Vegas and Grandpa with a mustache's house - WHAT A FUN TRIP

Scott had four days off and we decided to take a little ROAD TRIP! We have been wanting to go and visit my grandpa in St. George, Utah and so we decided to stop in Las Vegas on the way. I actually lived there when I was younger and had so much fun revisiting old stomping grounds. The boys had such a blast on this trip and were amazingly so great! The car ride was not bad at all. Las Vegas is not really a family friendly place anymore but there are a few things you can do with the kids: like the M&M Store, Ethel M's Chocolate Factory and the beautiful Cactus Gardens. We really enjoyed this trip and can't wait for the upcoming fishing trip on my side of the family in June. I LOVE FISHING!
















We're in Vegas Baby!

















Izek and Maxwell in front of the M&M race car






















Maxwell really loved the green M&M :)

















Maxwell all ready to watch the M&M Movie 3-D

















This was my Grandparents home in Henderson, Nevada - right across the road from our house. I loved living right by my grandparents. They were so much fun and we loved going to their house.

















This is the house in Henderson, Nevada that we lived in when I was around 8 years old (over 22 years ago)






















Grandpa with a mustache helping Izek try on his cowboy boots






















"Don't I look like a cowboy mom in Grandpa's Boots?"






































Maxwell snuggling with "Grandpa with a mustache" (Izek and Maxwell's Great Grandpa on mommy's side)






















I love the colors in this picture






















Izek checking out the chocolate






















Brothers

















Walking around the beautiful Cactus Gardens






















Maxwell pushing Izek around the chocolate factory






















Izek with mommy's cousin Ryan who works as a Valet at Mandalay Place

1 comment:

April said...

Have you ever been to SkyMania while in Vegas? It's a huge warehouse filled with wall to wall trampolines, it's a blast!