"Daddy Time"
One of the days Scott was on vacation he decided to spend the day with Izek. Izek was so excited to have a "special day with dad." Scott took him to SkyCity for the first time and had such a wonderful time! I couldn't believe it but they were there for "6 hours." Izek didn't want to leave. He did decide he wanted to have his Pirate Birthday Party here (he turns 3 the end of December). I think it is a great place to have a birthday party. Instead of a bunch of kids jumping and bouncing off my walls at home they can do it here - HAHA! I am so grateful that Izek and his dad could spend such a wonderful day together. I have this quote on my wall that says "A Father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you are." This is so true...
No comments:
Post a Comment