Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MAXWELL!

This year has flown by so quickly! It seems like I was just in the hospital having Maxwell. How much he has grown. We are so blessed to have his sweet spirit in our family. I have really enjoyed watching him grow and have more personality day by day. I am so grateful to have the pleasure of being his mom (as well as Izek's). I wouldn't trade it for the world. We love you so much Maxwell Taylor. Happy 1st Birthday!
Our Birthday Boy

Two handsome boys ready for the party


Manuel, Candice, Liz, Victoria, and Angelina


Izek and Abby - what a cute pair!


Everyone loved playing Beach Ball Volleyball!
I think the kids had 6 beach balls going while the
adults were trying to play traditional volleyball :)


What a good looking family (even though Claire's missing) - We love the Miles Family!


All our friends making a fun beach craft


Scott and Izek ready to play Beach Ball Volleyball


Maxwell's first birthday cake (I love how it turned out)

Beach Towel Games: Checkers and Tic-Tac-Toe


The Banana Bean Bag toss game


Max's birthday ended up at home with him opening up some presents. He was more interested with the tissue paper and bags! Maybe next year he will be more excited about his presents! Thanks to all our friends and family who were so thoughtful to think of him!

2 comments:

Travis said...

Hey nice bloggy blog snoop doggy dogg.

This is a sweet site Rashelle. Martin just told me about it and I've been reading everything about you guys all day long like a stalker.

Well say Happy Birthday to everyone for me. I'm gonna give officer Scotty a call.

Take Care,

Travis

Marinelli Maniacs said...

Hey Rashelle, This is Julie Pratt, do you remember me from Frenso. You and Jodi used to come over to my house and hang out during a summer long ago!!!(can't remember what year, probably 1999) Anyway I saw you on Jared Seamon's blog and and noticed your husband is CHP. My husband is active duty Army right now, but is looking into CHP as well when he gets out in two years. I was just wondering how it is for a wife and how he likes it as a profession. It would be nice to hear your opinions on it. If you want you can e-mail me at jamrinelli@yahoo.com. You have two boys like me, right around the same ages, crazy. Anyway I hope to hear from you, thanks a lot, Julie